Sunday 29 August 2010

Unemployment, and my new car - Los Angeles Times (Ilkley)

Unemployment, and my new car - Los Angeles Times

Unemployment, and my new car
Los Angeles Times
And then there's the new car. By Diana Wagman I am embarrassed to be collecting unemployment. I am embarrassed about it because my husband has a good job. ...


Source: news.google.com

69 cars involved in Phoenix interstate accidents - The Associated Press

Atlanta Journal Constitution

69 cars involved in Phoenix interstate accidents
The Associated Press
... drivers going too fast or not leaving enough distance between cars for the slippery conditions, Department of Public Safety spokesman Bob Bailey said. ...
69 Cars Involved In Phoenix Interstate AccidentsCBS2 Chicago
Multiple crashes involving 69 cars close I-10Arizona Republic
Multiple crashes involving 69 cars close I-10AZ Central.com
ABC15.com (KNXV-TV)
all 292 news articles »

Source: news.google.com

No comments: