Sunday 14 November 2010

How to Handle Vintage Cars - Associated Content (Chiddingly)

How to Handle Vintage Cars - Associated Content
Vintage cars are known for their timeless elegance and style signature. Owning a vintage car singles you out from the conventional car owners. For many, having a collection of vintage cars is hobby though it's an expensive one. Handling a vintage care
Source: www.associatedcontent.com

For these two, decorated cars are just ducky - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Let's start with the why . Why cover your car in rubber ducks? "Just to make people smile," is Jen Mulder's answer. "There's enough not to be happy about these days, so I figure every little bit I can do helps." And what about you, Karen Schoen? "I have
Source: www.jsonline.com

See sights, forget cars with Paris bike-share - Oregonian
It is our first full day in Paris, and I'm still trying to get my bearings as I cycle into the huge plaza and traffic roundabout at Place de la Concorde. Following another cyclist into the chaotic mass of cars, motorcyclists and buses, I can't help but
Source: www.oregonlive.com

No comments: