Monday 22 November 2010

Juveniles crash stolen cars after chase - msnbc.com (Burlescombe)

Juveniles crash stolen cars after chase - msnbc.com
Cumberland - Two stolen cars reportedly driven by juveniles crashed after a pursuit on the far east side. Cumberland Police received a report of a gun in a car around midnight Sunday. They later learned the car involved and another vehicle were stolen
Source: www.msnbc.msn.com

Dealers can’t get enough U.S. cars - Boston Herald
B oston car baron Herb Chambers said he had to “beg, borrow and steal” recently to scrounge up 200 Cadillacs for his Danvers dealership. “They’ve cut back production so much that we’ve run out of cars,” said Chambers, who bought some of his
Source: www.bostonherald.com

TALKING CARS: Hear clear with a chassis ear - Abington Mariner
QUESTION: I was told via another online site that I might need to find a garage with a chassis ear to determine a noise I am hearing in the right rear of my 2004 Monterey minivan. Basically, when I hit a bump on the right side I’ll hear a noise that
Source: www.wickedlocal.com

No comments: